Conneqt is a trademark of Conneqt Mortgage Distribution BV and is part of the Blauwtrust Groep. Conneqt Mortgage Distribution specialises in the development and distribution of home mortgages.
Conneqt provides the connection between intermediaries and financial institutions. Conneqt performs various activities and client requests on order of these financial institutions. Conneqt has its registered head office in Rotterdam and is listed in the trade register under the number 53812662. Conneqt processes the personal data on people with whom it maintains a (potential) client relationship. With this Privacy Statement, Conneqt intends to provide clarity about how it handles personal data. Conneqt is a processor of the personal data of (potential) clients on behalf of the aforementioned financial institutions. You are regarded as a (potential) client.
What are the purposes of processing data?
Conneqt uses personal data on clients to conduct its business operations efficiently and effectively for the following purposes:
- Assessment and acceptance of (potential) clients, preparing, entering into and executing agreements for a client. Mediating (or having this done) also includes maintaining or managing client data. To do this, we need personal data from you, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address and date of birth.
- Performing analyses of personal data for statistical and research purposes.
- Conducting (directed) marketing and service activities in order to establish, maintain or expand a relationship with a client. Activities such as telemarketing, prospect marketing, sending emails.
- To safeguard the security and integrity of the sector and to protect your and our interests. This includes identifying, preventing, investigating and comparing (attempted) (criminal or reprehensible) conduct directed against Conneqt, its clients and employees, and financial institutions (money lenders and insurers). For this purpose, we can consult and record personal data in the incident registers and warning systems of the financial sector. We can also consult public sources for this purpose such as public registers, newspapers and the internet. We can also use a collection agency or information bureau, for example in case of (impending) payment arrears.
- To develop and improve our products and services, for example if you have a question or comment about this.
- Meeting legal obligations. We are required to collect data about you under certain legislation and regulations. For example, we are required to identify you under the Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Terrorist Financing Act (WWFT). Legislation and regulations can also require us to forward data about you to a government institution or to a supervisory agency, for example to the Tax and Customs Administration, the Dutch Authority for the Financial Markets or the Dutch Data Protection Authority. We are also required to process personal data based on our duty of care or if there is cause to do this.
Your personal data can also be processed for the aforementioned purposes by third parties that we bring in, such as intermediaries and service providers.
Processing special personal data
Sometimes a (financial) institution needs special data from you, depending on the nature of the services. This involves your citizen service number (BSN). In accordance with the relevant legislation and regulations on personal data protection, this BSN is only processed in connection with forwarding data to the Tax and Customs Administration.
Right of inspection and correction
Conneqt wants to keep your data current. If you would like to know what data Conneqt has on record about you, or if the data Conneqt has about you contains errors and cannot be changed by you directly, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right of objection
Personal data are also used by Conneqt for (directed) marketing activities, for example by post, telephone or internet, to provide you with directed information about services that may be relevant for you. If you do not want this, you can contact us at email@example.com. We will then ensure that we will no longer contact you to do this. If personal data is used for historical, scientific or statistical purposes or if the use of personal data is necessary to promote the legitimate interests of Conneqt, we will assess your objection on the basis of each individual case.
When you visit our website Conneqt.nl, we collect and save general visitor data (such as clicking behaviour, visit time, visit frequency, etc) to improve the user-friendliness of our website.
Conneqt has taken appropriate measures to protect your visit to and the use of our website Conneqt.nl and to prevent abuse. Everyone who can access this data is required to keep it confidential.
Our Cookie Declaration is available here.
We can modify the text of this Privacy Statement if new developments, for example related to our business activities or changes to legislation and regulations, give cause for this. We therefore recommend that you consult the text of our Privacy Statement with some regularity.
Changed on 07-12-2017
Conneqt is part of the Blauwtrust Group
Together with the De Hypotheker, Quion and Dutch Mortgage Portfolio Management (DMPM), Conneqt is part of the Blauwtrust Group. As a distribution manager, we offer a service which is independent of any label. And, via BlueLine, we can offer even more: as, together with our sister companies, we can arrange portfolio management, primary and special servicing, and a high-quality distribution network of financial advisers to distribute our mortgage products to our consumers.Read more